My Blog List

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome free thinkers

Been wanting to get a blog going for awhile and finally got round to giving it a whirl. I read pretty much read everything that BCMary publishes. Great work thanks for your dedication to trying to make sure the truth gets out.

I have embarked on a journey that is going to totally change my life. I have been slowly extricating myself from the trap I(actually everyone) have been caught by since no one taught us anything about how the system really works. They taught us consumerism and how to conform and pay for our extravagance with fictitious money created out of nothing.

I'm also a market gardener and by the name I assume you surmised we grow garlic which we will have seed and culinary available around September. I will be posting how the garden is progressing. Kinda be a garden diary for me and hopefully entertaining and thought provoking to you also and I hope you'll share any thought and ideas with me.

1 comment:

rick said...

http://www.zshare.net/image/72372362a9237a0a/